Yohan Park, MD
Hello everyone! My name is Dr. Yohan Park and I would like to introduce myself. I am a pediatrician in Bayside, Queens. Coming from a family of physicians, I learned early on, the importance of providing care and compassion to family members who have entrusted their loved ones in my hands. My goal is to create and maintain an impeccable physician/patient relationship where parents can expect personal quality care. You will experience easy access to appointments and direct contact with me while your child is in my care. Outside of work , I love to travel , watch sports especially my Yankees and most importantly spend time with my lovely wife and daughter 🙂
Dr.Yohan Park's Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Doctorate of Medicine State University of New York Upstate Medical University
- Bachelor of Science with Cum Laude Sophie Davis Biomedical Education of City College of New York
- Long Island Jewish/Schneider Children’s Hospital
PROFESSIONAL AND TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Attending Pediatrician at New York Hospital Queens Theresa Lang Ambulatory Center
- Attending Pediatrician at Pediatric Asthma Center
- Director of Pediatrics at Family Health Center NYHQ
- Pediatric Instructor/Preceptor New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 2006-2012 American Medical Association Physician's Recognition Award with Commendation
- 2010-14 Patients' Choice Award
- Medical Mission Trip to Ecuador
- Medical Mission Trip to Uganda/Rwanda
- Charles B Wang Community Health Fair
- Flushing Business Association Health Awareness Fair
- YMCA Health Outreach
- KASA Health Fair Licensure
PEDIATRIC BOARD CERTIFICATION PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Queens Pediatric Society
- Korean American Medical Practitioners Association of New York
- Program Director for Queens Pediatric Society
- Secretary for Queens Pediatric Society
- New York Hospital of Queens Annual Research Poster Convention, “Rwanda Medical Mission"
- New York Hospital of Queens Pediatrics Grand Rounds Presentation "Foreign Medical Missions"
- New York Hospital of Queens / Theresa Lang Clinic Study "MCHAT Screening Study on Autism"
Jennifer Minn Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Greetings! I am Jennifer and I am a PNP. I am originally from California and moved to New York in 2014. I have always found the process of growing from infant to adult intriguing. From physical and cognitive development to social and emotional maturation, infant and children growth is complex. Watching and helping parents with their children through the complexity of growth and development is one of the reasons I adore pediatrics. I have been a pediatric RN since 2010 and quickly learned that each child and family is unique. Cultural variability, parents with personal experiences, and children with individualized temperament and development, all contribute to a unique situation. I feel that as your PNP I am responsible for guiding unique care that you and your child are comfortable with. I consider it a privilege to help you with your child and I don’t take this privilege lightly. I appreciate your trust and look forward to watching your child grow. If I am not taking care of children, you can find me traveling, trying new restaurants, or baking.
Post-Master’s Statutory Certificate, Columbia University
Master of Science in Nursing, University of San Diego
Bachelor of Science, University of California, Irvine
RN at Lenox Hill Hospital, NY
RN at CHOC Children’s, CA
RN at Rady Children’s Hospital, CA
Languages Spoken: Korean
Lisa Guan Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Hello everyone, my name is Lisa Guan. I am a Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. I have been working as a Pediatric NP for more than 10 years. My clinical interest include management of pediatric primary care, developmental screening, asthma, allergic disorders, dermatological conditions, obesity/nutrition, and adolescent medicine.
Before becoming an NP, I worked as a senior staff Registered Nurse on the Pediatric floor at NYU Langone Medical Center. As a mother of two children (ages 9 and 5), I have learned to treat my patients not only from a medical provider's point of view but also from a mother's. My passion is working with children. I am committed to keep abreast of the latest medical information in providing your family with the highest standard of care. In my free time, I enjoy traveling, swimming, skiing, and spending time with my family. I am also fluent in Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Master of Science in Pediatric Nurse Practioner, New York University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, New York University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, State University of New York at Buffalo
Family Heath Center-NYPQ
Premium Medical Care
NYU Langone Medical Center